Thursday, March 29, 2007

Module 3

Well, it's official. Paper #3 has been submitted; mistakes, typos, and all! Well, hopefully there aren't too many of those, but I'm sure I missed something. But I think it's my best paper yet! Let's see what 'the grader' thinks!

The good news: I'm officially on academic hiatus until January! I'll continue the MA course on campus. Being a distance student has been interesting and challenging, the best part--the people I've met! Thanks guys! I couldn't have made it this far without you!!

Now...time to clean the apartment and start packing!

Birmingham, here I come!! Are you ready??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sista, hope you keep blogging from Birmingham. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Hi,

How is that MA program in Birmingham? Is it partially online? How long does it take?

Thanks

Heather